So today I started up this blog and have almost nothing to write about. I doubt that anyone will be bored enough to read this, let alone be able to find it online. After all, I’m not rich or famous, just an ordinary student with an ordinary life. All I can say is that the only reason why I am writing this is with the slight hope that someone will stumble upon it and be interested in what I have to say… which can be quite a lot some days.
I really don’t know what to write about. When I started up my computer I was thinking about what to write, and, actually, did come up with some pretty good ideas; but now my mind is blank. I got my computer for Christmas this year. It’s really a very good one (not that I could tell the difference). When I told everyone at school that I got a laptop for Christmas they were all very excited. They kept on asking me what kind it was. When I told them they all seemed a lot less excited then when I first told them I had a laptop. They said that the brand was not as good as it could have been. I personally think that that’s stupid; after all it’s not like I’m gaming or anything. The most I use, and will use, my laptop for is word processing and research for school.
I first heard about this blogging idea from my stepbrother. He said that if I was looking to gain just some casual writing experience blogging was a good way to do it. (Just for the record I have heard about blogs before and have even stumbled upon some blog sites, but I never really understood what they were.) To be completely honest I have no idea what people would write about it blogs, so I’m just assuming that they write about random ideas that they have every so often and feel like sharing to the vast population of internet surfers that are reading blogs. No, I’m actually being sarcastic. I can’t really see a lot of people reading random people’s random thoughts as a form of entertainment. Then again, it might be interesting. After all, this is a very diverse world that we live in today so I’m sure that there are many “diverse” thoughts to be read about for entertainment. (When I say ‘diverse’ I’m being polite, what I really mean is ‘strange’).
Well, I guess you’ll see what I come up with for random thoughts. Sometimes I can be very random, and more often than not (as my friends tell me) I am very weird person. (Everything is relative of course; I don’t really think that out of everyone in the world I am that weird, but weird enough).
Anyway, the sky is very beautiful right now. It has just been raining for about 2 days straight and there is still a slight cloud cover that has bits of the setting sun poking though. The slight coloring of the underside of the clouds is such a remarkable blue that gets purple as it gets closer to the sun; I can’t even describe it. I live in the country, so there are so many beautiful sights out here; I just love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Once upon a time there was an author.... :)
ReplyDeleteGreat start, and I love the last bit about the sky
Thanks Graham! :D
ReplyDelete